This first-floor apartment, which benefits from lift access, comprises three bedrooms, including a master with en suite and large open-plan living, kitchen and dining space – connected via glazed partitions and with dual aspect viewing from front to rear. The property boasts large bay windows, which offer spectacular views of the local architecture including St. Mary’s Church.
Internally, existing period features meet classic and contemporary design, offering timeless elegance. Oak and limestone are combined with modern detailing to enhance the heritage of the building.
Bathroom and en suites:
- Bespoke bathrooms in a contemporary style
- Limestone wall and floor tiling
- Contemporary white sanitaryware and brassware
- Wetroom-style en suite
- DuraStyle wall-mounted basins to bathrooms and WCs
- Sustain bath with integrated thermostatic shower valve and chrome filters
- 300mm overhead shower
- Frameless glass shower screens and flush tiled shower trays
- Wall-mounted chrome taps
- Zehnder polished chrome towel rails.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring high gloss handleless doors
- Compac and splash back
- Siemens brushed stainless steel oven – built-in four-ring induction hob and electric fan oven
- Separate coffee machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Quooker Pro 7 fusion hot water tap.
Features and finishes:
- Lift access
- Solid hardwood internal doors, including frames and architraves with high quality ironmongery
- Decorative glazed French or sliding doors (subject to plot)
- Hardwood windows throughout with high quality ironmongery
- Engineered hardwood oak floor finish
- Gated car park with security lighting
- Covered and secure cycle storage
- Secure recycling and refuse
- Landscaped communal courtyard and gardens
- Stunning views.
Technology and security:
- ELAN home automation system providing central management of all heating, cooling and lighting systems
- Lutron Homework QS lighting control system
- Integrated media system
- Satellite and antenna connection points to all reception rooms and bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout, excluding bedrooms
- Fibre optic network, facilitating the provision of high-speed internet connection
- Pre-wired Sky HD
- Mains smoke detectors
- Nest Protect alarm system
- Video entry phone
- Security fob (or similar) access control to building entrance
- Further specification enhancements available.